Monday, April 17, 2017

Special Opportunity for PALCO People Like YOU

(Last month: PALCO and the best wings ever.)

You, as an ongoing participant in PALC, are invited to experience...

Ministry Is Relationships
* Saturday, April 29, 2017, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
* Chillicothe Christian Church, Chillicothe, IL
* $15 per person for training materials
* Training content here.

and/or

Evangelism Is Relationships
* Saturday, May 6, 2017, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
* Tremont Baptist Church, Tremont, IL
* $15 per person for training materials
* Training content here.

Once you've experience one or both of these, we can then explore... 
1. How I can help YOU take this disciplemaking training experience back to students and volunteers in your ministry/church

OR

2. How I can bring it to your ministry/church. (You know me. I'd much rather help YOU do it.)

Either way, if you're interested, I need to hear from you ASAP so I can make arrangements for you to participate at either or both of the upcoming training experiences.

Love you. Thank God for you!

Always an invitation. Never any pressure.

No comments: