Thursday, October 9, 2008

PGP

I'm teaching the PGP 2 times this weekend. First to my Ministry Leaders for the Youth, and for our church leadership after church. I ran through the slides and my notes. I'm think I've forgotten how to set up the clips, and some of the slides. I feel like we just blow through the information in a hurry to get out of there last time. Or I just took bad notes. Does anyone else feel that way. Maybe I'm just a perfectionist and want it done the right way. Or the way that it was taught. It's in God's hands. I guess that's the way we become better trainers. Of course I've got a student man camp this weekend too, so lot's of stress.

KO

2 comments:

Pheaney said...

Honestly Kyle... my advice if you're stressed is... throw away the 'presentation' (not literally... especially since you have a mac)

I went with very low key... no slideshows or videos... only a chalk board with some scribbles... My opening was "A personal growth plan has been really helpful to my spiritual life... I would feel terrible if I did not tell you about it."

My thoughts for what it is worth. It's not as 'sexy'.. but I was really communicating from the heart.

PALC 2 said...

Thanks Pheaney. It cut one of them down, no computer stuff, then had time to run through the second time. It was very 'sexy'.