Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PGP Results

I shared the PGP lab this Sunday (Oct 5) with a small group my wife and I just started. It went really well. Up until the point where we broke off and shared our spiritual health 'number'... I was feeling pretty shaky. My presentation seemed a little stiff, there wasn't a lot of interaction.

But it was awesome to get people interacting with each other and God! Some great moments and I'm excited where it goes from here.

How did everyone else's trainings go?

1 comment:

Bill Allison said...

Seriously.... you've got to train something about seven times before you begin to feel like you own it. So don't get discouraged. The fact that you recognized need to engage folks at the beginning is HUGE. You're growing... in your PGP... and in your ability to train and equip others... and I'll keep cheering you and the PALC guys on. But I'm not wearing a cheerleader's outfit.