Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Prep for Day Long Gathering 11/8/12


The one piece of prep that you need to do BEFORE our day long gathering on Thursday, November 8, 2012, is to read Imaginary Jesus (a.k.a My Imaginary Jesus).





Don't sweat this. It's a fast, fun, and strange read.

Why this book? This book (which I actually read to my kids) will raise a very important question that will launch us into havering at PALCO on 11/8/12.

I have just 14 of these books in my possession and will be glad to get one to you after you care for your tuition for our day long gathering on 11/8/12.

Here's a video trailer for the book that I strongly encourage you to watch.

* If video doesn't appear, click here.

Your Next Steps...
1. Let me know if you want a book from me ASAP.
2. Here's a FREE sample chapter download of Imaginary Jesus.



No comments: