Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Great day together: Disciplemaking and iTech

I've never seen so many iPads in one room… except at maybe an Apple store :  )

Great news: My dying van with 200,000 miles on it made it to Sycamore, IL, and back… one more time. Even greater news: The van ride to and from Sycamore was filled with disciplemaking, learning, and community. The van ride together was worth my day. Thanks for the sharpening, love, and encouragement.

Here are few pics I took along the way.  Click any image to enlarge for viewing.

Some of us were totally Geeked out… others of us were merely posers and pretending to be techies (me). Either way, we ate great food.


iTech Rabbi Dave Garda shares from the overflow of his adventures as a Mac guru.


I think Ed (far left) is daydreaming about shooting his shotgun or riding his motorcycle. Retired people… it's so hard to keep their attention : )

Love following Jesus, together, with you guys.

No comments: